Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Out of Commission

So, I am out of commission! I bent over to pick up a piece of paper on Tuesday at work, and my back went all out of whack. I have been walking around like Quasi Modo due to the fact that the top half of my body leans distinctly off to the right. You can literally see that my spine is not in line. Needless to say, summer vacation came three days early for me and not in a good way. I have made 2 trips to the chiropractor and have literally been laying flat on my back since Tuesday night.

MJ got me all set up today and I have my laptop resting on my stomach while laying down because I am going completely bonkers being in bed all of the time. One can only read and watch TV for so long without going crazy! We may even have to cancel our camping trip which would be a real bummer.

And, of course, in the midst of all of this it is time to inseminate on Monday. I went to the doc yesterday and all things look good, so I trigger tonight (give my self a shot to make me ovulate 36 hours later) and then we have an appt on Monday at noon. Reggie (the sperm) is waiting at the doctors office for us!

That's all from here!

No comments: