Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

17 days and still posting

So, today is Day 17 of posting every day, but I'm running out of stuff to say. So, I'm sending out the request for questions from my readers...What do you want to know about us?? Ask away and I'll use up the next few posts answering your questions.

In TTC news - I got yesterday's lab results this morning. Slow and steady as usual - back on Friday for more bloodwork.

Ok, folks - what do you want to know?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know if this is too personal, but I'm just wondering if you've considered a surrogate or something of that nature. I know you've explored foster care (which I think is amazing :-)). I think you are both so remarkable and courageous for sharing your long, arduous journey. As always, fingers are crossed and thoughts are positive for you : )

<3Katie

Anonymous said...

Of course, I think you should tell a story about when you were little...when your Dad saved Amy from drowning, the plays you did in the back yard, etc.

Anonymous said...

Whoops...that was from me. Mrs. R