Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Today

Today was a fun day.

Today we scored some amazing d00rbuster deals at J0A.nns.

Today Laura, Sue, and Olivia came to visit for the day.

Today we played W.ii with Olivia.

Today we decorated the Christmas Tree.

Today we were supposed to get a new camera and even paid for Saturday Delivery, but it did not come.

Today I spent a good 45 minutes on the phone with U.PS and Ama.z0n, but didn't get the delivery problem figured out.

Today I spent the day thinking about the fact that we could be making a baby tomorrow.

Today I tried to let myself not get too excited about the fact that we might make a baby tomorrow.

Today is coming to an end and I am ready for 9AM tomorrow to come.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

And while today was a great day, hopefully tomorrow brings better things.