Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Monday, November 30, 2009

I Did It!!!

I made it - 30 posts in 30 days!  Quite an accomplishment if I do say so myself!  It has actually been quite enjoyable and I have learned that I don't have to do a long post each day - just a quick update will do.

We came home today to find the sweetest message from one of the docs just lettings us know whe was thinking of us and hoping that she would see a BFP from us sometime next week.  It's those little things that make us really like the practice we go to - they really do care and we aren't just a number.

I'm taking the day off tomorrow to take Willy to the vet as he has started with running fevers again.  Hopefully we can catch this early and not have a long drawn out process with him being sick like we did all summer.

And now we are off to U.P.S to pick up a camera we ordered last week that was supposed to be delivered on Sat.  After arguing with everyone involved, we figured it would be easier to just go and get it ourselves.

T minus 9 days until we can test.

4 comments:

livieandhermommies said...

Yay for 30!! Here is to 31 for December!! WOOT!! Can't wait!!

anofferingoflove said...

congrats on being a gold-star nablopomo (or whatever the acronym is!) poster!! im impressed!

your doc/clinic sounds amazing. too bad you'll have to say good-bye in just a few short days when you get your bfp! :)

tireegal68 said...

I always knew you were an over-achiever! Congrats! And happy BFP Vibes!!

Lisa said...

Wow, nice doctor.