Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Two Hundred and Fifty!!

This is our 250th post! That's a lot of posts!! I have enjoyed posting every day in November, but I don't see how people can post EVERY day ALL the time! One month is enough for me!

To celebrate the 250th post, I'll make a bullety post!

*I am majorly procastinating on my work that is due for class tomorrow night....We have to take two school budgets and reduce them both by 3% and 5%. But it's hard - we didn't get any information about the schools.....How are you supposed to make an informed decision about cuts when you don't know the demographics?!?!

*OK, I'll stop whining about homework now!

*We only have to work for 2 days this week - SWEET!!!

*The Pat.ri0ts are currently kicking some N.Y J.ets booty!

*We are doing well in the football pool this week - did I mention that MJ is currently in first!

*I ordered some swimmers the other day - to be delivered on Wed - hopefully to be used sometime over the holiday weekend.

*My es.tr0gen level isn't rising - it actually went down from Mon to Fri - I go in for a scan and bloodwork again on Wed - I hope I don't have to send the swimmers back again!

*We had a great time with Olivia this weekend.

*Secret Spirit starts at work this week - LOVE IT!

*I'm not ashamed to admit that I've already broken out the Chris.tmas music!

*I WILL make myself wait until after Th.anksgiving to decorate for above holiday - maybe....

*Life is GOOD!!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Yay for post number 250!!! Awesome accomplishment :)

(Go Vikings!!)