Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

W.ii Fun

Over the weekend, we bought this:

and this:




Boy, did we have fun playing tonight! I love the W.ii - it is just too much fun! The balance board is definitely a cool addition. My only complaint is that you can't hook up 2 at the same time - it would be fun to be able to both play on the balance board together.
What are your favorite W.ii games?
Baseline ultrasound and bloodwork tomorrow morning - I start my Foll.istim tomorrow night. Fingers, toes, etc. all crossed for this try!

3 comments:

C.I.W. said...

BAAHH!! WE JUST BOUGHT THIS TOO!!!

Mic and I have had a BLAST playing!!!!!!

Lisa said...

What type of games are on the Wii Fit Plus? How about the wii resort? I love our wii fit but sadly haven't been on it in a while.

Anonymous said...

Amy has the Wii Fit and Resort games. Dave LOVES the Wii Resort, so must get it for him for Christmas! He is on his Wii all the time, but it is good for him :)Mrs. R