Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Monday, November 23, 2009

A Day Early

Well, Thanks.givi.ng vacation starts a day early for me - I'm not going to complain. I was going to have blood work and Ultrasound on Wednesday, but they pushed it up to tomorrow because of the impending holiday.

I'm a little nervous that things aren't going real well this cycle. But, maybe this will be the cycle that works amongst all of the craziness and snafus!

I'm even more excited that it means I don't have to get up on Wednesday - we can just hang at home for the day and bake pies and get ready for Turkey Day.

Please, oh please, cross everything that something will come of this cycle!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally have everything crossed for you!!!!

P said...

Good luck. Hoping this is the one.
Hang in there.

Lisa said...

I think you have more people rooting for you than you know. My fingers are so tightly crossed for you.