Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack

Mom, Mama, Drew and Jack
the adventures of 2 boys and their moms

Saturday, November 7, 2009

First Saturday Quilt Blocks

It wouldn't be the first Saturday of the month if I didn't share our quilt blocks from this month. We have already decided that we are definitely going to do this again next year as it has been both fun and a great learning experience. We also signed up to do a monthly wall hanging next year, so that will be something to look forward to. We decided to skip our scrapbooking club this month because we didn't really like the kit, and our friends weren't going this month either. I'm not sure we'll do that again next year as we haven't been real excited about the kits and it is an hour drive to get there.

So, without further adieu, here is our fabric from this month.





And the lovely quilt blocks:





The funniest thing just happened - as I was getting ready to publish this post, I JUST noticed that I messed up on one of the squares - can you tell what the problem is???
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks great. I can't spot the flaw.

Keri said...

On the top block, the half square triangles turned the wrong way. I've been quilting for 10+ years and I STILL constantly do things like that! However, they still look beautiful :)